About Amanda Hill
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or seller, or a repeat real estate investor, I am happy to answer all your questions about particular homes, the current market, and the home buying/selling process.
My expertise in the local market, contracts, and negotiation will assure you that you get a great deal and your personal transaction will go smoothly. My job is to simplify the process of buying and selling homes by taking care of all the details, researching all options, and negotiating for the best deal.
I want to be your trusted adviser, I am available, and I am here to help you achieve your home ownership and investment dreams. My job is to be a calming influence during the buying and selling process. Reach out to me today and I will get started right away in helping you with all your real estate needs! My Qualifications:• Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Colorado Mesa University 2008• Full time Real Estate Broker - Selling homes and serving the Grand Valley since 2009.
- Earned MCNE - Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- Earned CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- Earned C2EX - Commitment to Excellence
- Earned GVS - Grand Valley Specialist
- Member Board of Realtors
- Board of REALTORS chair 2013 - 2015 & 2016 - 2017
- Member of the MLS Committee since 2010 - 2019
- Chaired 2 terms 2012, 2019
- Participate in Member Services 2018 - 2020